Our Family

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Little Fish!


My Little Fish!  Casen and Kinley have been taking swim lessons for the past two weeks.  Today was their last session.  I was a little worried when Kinley started that she was going to run from her instructor.  I'm pretty sure that is what I did when I first took lessons, according to my mom.  But she has done great!  She will finally put her head under the water.  Before these lessons, she would freak-out during bath time when water would go into her face!  They were actually sad when the lessons ending today, so I signed them up for another sessions later in the summer!




Their goggles crack me up!

They even taught them boat safety and practiced with life jackets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Panama City

Panama City

:: 08.03.02 ::

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Powered By Blogger

Followers