Our Family

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The house and furniture!

Ok, many of you have been asking for pictures of our house and some of our new furniture....so here they are.  Some of the rooms are not done, since we have only been here 2 1/2 weeks, but you'll get some idea!

New Entry table
New art work and hutch

Same couches and stuff but my new ficus (sp?) tree!

New Chairs!

The best is my new kitchen table!  I love it!

The RED sectional

New entertainment center.  We still have the gianormous one that we have always had.  It wouldn't fit where the TV went so we put it in the front living room and use it as storage!
Hope that gives you a little idea of our house!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! I have been waiting for this!!! love it all!!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Panama City

Panama City

:: 08.03.02 ::

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Powered By Blogger

Followers